Seattle Huntress

This blog is brought to you by KT & Lilwaldo. Two local Seattle girls trying to figure out the true meaning of life - why men are the way they are. (And where have all the good ones gone?) We've been sharing some of our stories with our friends and they all find them so entertaining (some at our own expenses) that we decided we should share them with the rest of the world. And please, feel free to share your stories with us!

Monday, December 19, 2005

One story - to get this blog started.

So. To get things started, KT & I thought we would share a little story to show how this blog came about. Recently, I heard a new theory from a "friend" of mine. His whole theory was that if two people really liked eachother, right off the bat, then why shouldn't they start sleeping together, immediatley, why wait around and get to know eachother. At first this seemed to be an interesting thought - but then I thought, if its really worth it, then why not take your time and actually get to know one another? Things are always much better when you do wait, so why rush things. Which only spurred further questions. Which then lead me to realize - he really was only saying these things so that he could take me home and get what he really wanted. (And once I told his theory to other guy friends of mine all their first reactions was, what a f'ing line...) And since that wasn't going to happen any time soon - I just became a big challenge to him. And while I like challenges this wasn't one that I was about to take on any time soon and was also a breaking point for me - how many of these men do I have to keep on meeting? Time will tell, for both KT and lilwaldo, but please feel free to check into our blog and keep up to date with the insanity we like to call the KT and Lil show. We promise, it will be nothing less than entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home