Seattle Huntress

This blog is brought to you by KT & Lilwaldo. Two local Seattle girls trying to figure out the true meaning of life - why men are the way they are. (And where have all the good ones gone?) We've been sharing some of our stories with our friends and they all find them so entertaining (some at our own expenses) that we decided we should share them with the rest of the world. And please, feel free to share your stories with us!

Monday, December 19, 2005

My story

I've had my fair share of dates in our beautiful Emerald City... some good, some not so good, and some that were just forgettable. I must say, my favorite story to tell is about the guy who knocked my socks off the first time I met him. I was checking him out as he was going up the escalator in one of the buildings downtown. Apparently, I wasn't too sly about it because his friend caught me, and well... the guy I was checking out came down to talk to me. (Bonus points for that... it seems guys don't do that around here much.) We get along well, he's funny, cute, dresses well, articulate.. has all his teeth... and he seals the deal! We're goin on a date -- to a comedy club.. should be fun. The date comes and it starts out bad and goes to worse. Apparently, the day I met him was a special day since he shows up in navy blue slacks with a navy blue silk mock neck button up shirt -- tucked in with no belt and black shoes. If he were wearing a gold chain over the top of the shirt.. it would have perfected the look. But, that can be worked on, so we go out. Get to the comedy club where he proceeds to touch me at every given chance. And his hands are clammy... ok ok. Maybe he was nervous, but I was hoping my body language would give it away that I wasn't stoked on him touching me so much. Nope. Not even a good ol' "so, I'm really not into cuddling on a first date" would sway this guy. By the time we got back to my house, I was ready to jump out of the car and run inside. But, as I was making my getaway, he wanted to pull the 'gentleman' card and 'walk me to the door'... crap. The guy would not leave. THEN.... he tries to plant a sloppy one on me... I should have slapped him... but I was so taken off guard that I could barely get through the kiss..... what I wouldn't give to have the guy actually turn out to be halfway decent. Where are they??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home