Seattle Huntress

This blog is brought to you by KT & Lilwaldo. Two local Seattle girls trying to figure out the true meaning of life - why men are the way they are. (And where have all the good ones gone?) We've been sharing some of our stories with our friends and they all find them so entertaining (some at our own expenses) that we decided we should share them with the rest of the world. And please, feel free to share your stories with us!

Monday, December 19, 2005

The things we do...

So all women do dumb things in the name of "love" or maybe in the name of "lust" or some times even just for attention. One evening, yes this is another "Wednesday" story, KT & I were out and about and I ended up meeting and hanging out with this seemingly great guy - well we hung out and me being the not so smart girl that I can be sometimes, ended up slamming my finger in my car door, somewhere along the way. Didn't think much of it at the time - but the next day my new prince charming had to take me to the emergency room - broken finger - all in the name of love, well more likely all in the name of attention. Now the guy is gone and all I'm left with is a disgusting scar and a finger nail that is about to fall off. Nice job lilwaldo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home