Seattle Huntress

This blog is brought to you by KT & Lilwaldo. Two local Seattle girls trying to figure out the true meaning of life - why men are the way they are. (And where have all the good ones gone?) We've been sharing some of our stories with our friends and they all find them so entertaining (some at our own expenses) that we decided we should share them with the rest of the world. And please, feel free to share your stories with us!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tales from a High School Reunion

So recently I went to a my highschool reunion (no, I will not share which one) and the most amusing thing happened - it was straight out of a lifetime movie. So, I'm standing up at the bar with an old friend of mine, ordering a drink (big suprise there. ha!) and someone comes up from behind me and gives me the biggest hug - exclaiming "How are you!?!?!" I turn to him, in shock - realizing it was the captain of the football team, and just say smugly, hi - do you know who I am (because I was a bit of a ummm smarty pants in high school) and he says, "Yes, you are the girl I always wanted in high school." To which my friend and I burst out laughing (I swear - I was almost in tears) and, oh so politely said, "you are full of shit." His response "I only speak the truth" and while I walked away, I saw him turn away and seek the solice of some floozy on the dance floor. So, this message is to all you girls out there in high school who aren't afraid of being the smart one but fear you aren't worthy of the hot guys - the reality is, the hot guys aren't worthy of you. Some day, they will get their heads out of their asses - and if not, they are never really worth your time anyways. Trust me women - don't settle. (Though that is a whole nother blog entry...)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

No wonder you can't find a guy! One bears his heart out to you and you laugh in his face!! ;o)
Love you girlie and your silly stories.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger lilwaldo said...

I don't laugh in all their faces :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home